IT Support Regional
Domicile / Location:
Jakarta, Bandung, Surabaya, Semarang, Palembang, Makassar, Medan, Pekan Baru, Balikpapan, Manado, Denpasar
- Minimum graduate of Vocational High School (SMK) or equivalent majoring in Computer.
- Have basic knowledge of installing Operating Systems (OS) both Linux/Ubuntu and Windows OS.
- Able to work according to deadlines, and always stand by when needed.
- Can work independently and able to cooperate.
- Have basic knowledge of setting up & installing hardware (PC, printer, projector, etc.)
- Willing to do work outside working hours/overtime on Saturday and Sunday as requested until the work is declared complete and ready to operate, according to request.
- Follow up on disturbance reports based on disturbance tickets from outlets related to hardware and software devices for operations, and monitor closed tickets.
- Install and configure the Operating System and its supporting software on the required PCs and Notebooks.
- Assist in the removal and installation of devices during relocation.
- Conducting supporting services for assisting the implementation of video conferencing (google meetings) carried out by Regional Offices and other offices according to requests.
- Provide a status report on the condition of hardware/software and network equipment at the end of each month which is submitted to the Head Office.
- Provide reports regarding the SLA for services submitted to the Head Office.
- Documenting the maintenance that has been carried out and submitted to the Head Office.
- Provide a report on the results of the implementation of IT Ops service work at the end of each month which is submitted to the Head Office.
- Tingkat Pekerjaan
- Pegawai (non-manajemen & non-supervisor)
- Kualifikasi: SMA, SMU/SMK/STM, Sertifikat Professional, D3 (Diploma), D4 (Diploma), Sarjana (S1)
- Pengalaman Kerja 1 tahun
- Jenis Pekerjaan Kontrak